EOC will now be providing food packages by delivery only through the Mobile Food Pantry. The on-site pantry at 39 Bath St. in Ballston Spa is closed.
If you are in need of a pantry delivery, please call 518-288-3206 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Kitchen is open during its regularly scheduled hours. It is providing meals to go.
Location: Presbyterian-New England Congregational Church, 24 Circular St., Saratoga Springs
- Monday – Saturday: 11:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Sunday: 3 -4 p.m.
Immigrant Services staff are continuing to provide interpreting and advocacy services to the immigrant community remotely via telephone, email and video conference. For assistance, please call: 518-937-7240.
Learn more about Immigrant Services here.
WIC has made the following adjustments.
– All temporary site locations are closed.
– To minimize the number of participants we have coming to our main office, we will be contacting all participants with scheduled appointments.
– Most WIC appointments will be handled over the phone.
– Arrangements will be made for those appointments that cannot be handled or completed by phone.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 518-288-3232.
The VITA program (income tax filing assistance) is currently suspended. Tax Day has moved to July 15, so income tax return filers who owe money have until July 15 to submit their taxes. We will post updates when VITA operations resume.