SCEOC is a non-profit organization committed to being a leader in advocating for opportunities and developing solutions to promote healthy, thriving families and caring community partners.
Under the EOC umbrella, we offer:
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program for pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding postpartum women, infants and children up to age five who are found to be at nutritional risk. WIC provides supplemental foods, health care referrals, and nutrition education
- Head Start Program, including Early Head Start for children under five and their families, which provides education, nutrition, health and mental health services
- Weatherization program, which provides energy conservation measures to homes of the low-income
- Emergency Food Pantry and a seven day a week Community Lunch Program providing food to those in need
- Crisis and Family Development services, advocacy, referral and long term goal setting
- Latino Community Advocacy Program (LCAP), which provides English as a Second Language classes and advocacy.
How can you help? We rely on many volunteers and can use your help if you are able to donate your time. Please contact Kelly Casler at 518-288-3206 ext. 111 who can connect you with the program area of your interest.
If you wish to make a monetary contribution, we are a 501 (c) 3 private non-profit corporation and your contribution is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You can also look us up on Guide Star, at www.guidestar.org, which provides information on registered charities.